Focusing on understanding what your company’s customers read, watch, and interact with to develop a strategic plan of relevant advertising opportunities
Focusing on securing those media advertising opportunities at the best position and price for the client
Creating and finding the most appropriate platform to advertise the company or client’s brand. This includes the when, where and how often a message should be placed. Media planning is formed based off of your company’s sales objectives and research.
• Reach the right audience at the right time with the right message.
• Media solutions that deliver high value with the consumer having a consistent and actionable experience across all activated media platforms / vehicles
• Scalable and resourceful – from planning to buying to analysis
• Focused on results
Media Planning Process
• Market Analysis: determine your audience
• Marketing Objectives: define sales objectives, strategies, initiatives, trends
• Media Objective: audience, communication goals, reach / frequency, budget
• Media Strategies: where (geographical areas and markets), timing (seasonality), media mix
• Media Tactics: vehicle selection (upfront, scatter and remnant)
• Plan & Recommendation: execution (media buys), evaluation, adjustments