Kinetix is continuing to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We remain focused on the health and well-being of our employees, clients and their employees. During this time, Kinetix is working diligently to ensure business continuity for the services you rely on.
Kinetix is adhering to the requirements and guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Louisiana Department of Health, along with federal, state and local government. We have activated several components of our Business Continuity Pandemic Plan.
We have activated several components of our Business Continuity Pandemic Plan:
- The Management Team is meeting daily.
- We have activated work-from-home capabilities for our employees. There are no changes to services we are providing to our clients; active monitoring, remote services and support will continue. Thanks to 3CX, we have all of the virtual tools we need to effectively work remotely for our clients.
- Kinetix is operating and maintaining regular business hours (the building is closed to the public)
- Operations: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Help Desk: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:30pm
- We are limiting onsite visits and travel to critical support needs only and case by case basis
- This is for the safety of our employees and our customers.
- There are no changes to services we are providing you; active monitoring, remote services and support will continue.
- Ongoing communications and updates will be sent as the situation continues to develop.
Kinetix regards this situation as a serious matter. We encourage all to listen and follow federal, state and local requirements and guidelines.