Instagram stories are an excellent way to gain social attraction for your business or brand. Stories allow users to collate pictures and video footage into short slideshows, which can be overlaid with filters, stickers, boomerang, superzoom, ‘hands free’ capabilities, and a feature that allows you to go live-a wide range of ways to customize your content with every 15-second-long frame. With a lifespan of only 24 hours, you may be wondering how this can benefit your marketing campaign?
“The story feature works best when your content is less composed and rigid; keep it fun, keep it fresh; make it seem somewhat spontaneous, all while keeping it effortlessly professional.”
Here are some ways on how Instagram stories can boost your business:
• Do research. Watch as many stories as possible to gather intel on what works and what doesn’t.
• Configure Instagram story settings- make sure the settings allow users to reply to Instagram stories via direct message, and share bits of the story via direct message to their friends.
• Prepare content before posting- determine why the content deserves to be turned into a story, and how to tell the story, all before clicking ‘post.”
• Use filters, stickers, and other additional features- decide what kind of style and voice the story needs to portray.
• Time the story accordingly- time the story to the region of the target audience for the best possible ROI.
• Use relevant tags- tag any users and use hashtags within the story itself.
• Encourage participation with polls- a fun and easy way to get answers from your followers.
• Instagram live videos- followers will see what you are seeing in real time.
• View Instagram stories analytics- use the stats in order to build a better following.